Friday, August 31, 2012

Another Day in Paradise


Tunnels Beach



Our third day in Kauai was filled with sightseeing and beach hopping on the north shore.













Some guy had his front yard full of cars asking for 10 bucks to park for tunnels beach. We turned around and parked in a residential area a couple miles back. We would have walked several miles to save money. Every time we passed his yard we would count all the cars. He had 20 or more most days. So needless to say he had a pretty sweet day job.


The water was so clear!
Landry was in paradise snorkeling here. He can stay out for hours. I got cold in the water, which is my usual reason behind getting out. I don't know how I am going to survive on the mainland when I actually am really cold. 70 degrees feels cool to me now o goodness.

I never get tired of seeing all the colorful fish.

Ke'e beach was our next stop. It had really warm water and was completely sandy on the bottom. Which was really nice for a change. Most of the beaches in hawaii have rocks or coral on the bottom and we almost always were water shoes. The sand felt super soft since we are not used to being barefoot.

Caught a cute little bird drinking some coconut water.


Here are some just random scenery pictures I took. I really enjoyed the country feeling of Kauai. 












No comments:

Post a Comment